🥀 Aquarius 🏺 U need to make a decision BEFORE your past lover comes back or it'll be HARD 2 CHOOSE!

🥀 Aquarius 🏺 U need to make a decision BEFORE your past lover comes back or it'll be HARD 2 CHOOSE!

Grand Rising Kings & Queens, 🧿 my name is Vee Rose 🥀& I’m a tarot reader. I have been practicing, learning and providing personal readings for the past 3 years & brought it to YouTube in 2019. my sun 🌞sign is a sagittarius, my moon 🌙 sign gemini, and my rising is Taurus ♉️. I’m just being myself and reading the cards how they speak to me. I’m not like any other tarot reader, i curse, I’m dramatic, I channel zodiac personalities & sometimes my block is loud 😂 *apologies*

IG: veerosestarot

To book a personal reading, please email me at: (veerosestarot@gmail.com) which the following information ℹ️

❤️Name
❤️Date of birth
❤️Question(s) or Topic(s) you would like to know about.
❤️Payment of $10 per question/topic
~
Payment Options:
🧿CashApp: $veexrose
🧿PayPal: PayPal.com/veexrose

TarotAstrologyUniverse

Post a Comment

0 Comments