A sad song for a sad person

A sad song for a sad person

I always listen to sad songs when I feel sad, so I hope you like this sad mix that will make you feel better.
enjoy!

• sad songs that make you cry mix (sad mix | sad music playlist)
• sad songs for sad people 16 min. 1 sec. mix [sad songs/sad music playlist]

Tracks list:
N/A
(all list of songs in this video got lost because my channel got hacked before, also all the description of videos before I get hacked are the same)

Extra Tags:
• sad songs to cry to (mix)
• sad songs to cry to (mix 2021)
#sadsongstocryto #mix

Genre: sad songs,sad music,depressing songs, sad music playlist, depressing songs 16 min. 1 sec.

© Any copyright issues need to take down, please send it to my email:
• depressedvibesyt@gmail.com

• sad songs for sad people [sad songs/sad music playlist]


Hope you enjoy this video ❤️.
Subscribe if you love this video.

person

Post a Comment

0 Comments