TAURUS ♉ YOU'RE JUST AN OPTION 😒 THEIR HEART BELONGS TO THEIR EX.. 💔 LOVE TAROT READING

TAURUS ♉ YOU'RE JUST AN OPTION 😒 THEIR HEART BELONGS TO THEIR EX.. 💔 LOVE TAROT READING

PRIVATE TAROT READINGS ⤵️

To book a reading write at ⤵️
ivatattoopassion@gmail.com

• 50$ 30 minutes

✴ URGENT READING 100$ 45 min
You get the reading minutes after you pay.

✳ Videos are archived in YouTube unlisted means only you can have the link. Privacy is guaranteed. Prerecorded videos only. After you pay, there are no refunds. Respect my time and effort. I try my best to help you.


TAROT & SPIRITUAL WORK 🔮

✴ What's Tarot?
Tarot is a tool, not just beautifully designed cards. It's ment to guide you and help you find your answers. It's very important to have respectful approach to this amazing tool in order to prevent negative effects like obsession or black magic etc. Respect the tool and took it lightly.

✴ What's a General Tarot Reading?
Readings on YouTube can be fun and inspiring. Keep in mind that NOT every single reading is for you. These are collective readings, I'll connect with who I was ment to connect at that time.

✴ Private Readings - What to Expect?
Guidance, advice and help. You can ask me questions regarding your situation. You should not fear any judgement from me. I've studied spiritual work and psychology. I'm a healer. I'm happy to see people thrive and grow ✨ If I can be somehow part of your spiritual journey, I'll be grateful for choosing me as your guide. Love & Light from 🇳🇴

✴ Important Note:
These readings are ment to help people that seek clarity in difficult situations. I do themed readings. I want to give people something more than just a boring, general weekly reading. This is not just a copy-paste tarot channel on YouTube. This channel is not for everyone. If you are seeking guidance, welcome here.

** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** 

All readings are for Entertainment Purposes ONLY. Readings may not be 100% accurate. The viewer is responsible for their own life and decisions. I'm not qualified to give any medical, legal/financial advice.

#lovetarot #lovereading #psychic #horoscope #reading #zodiac #astrology #lovetarotreading #zodiacsign #intuitive #virgo #taurus #capricorn #scorpio #pisces #cancer #aquarius #libra #gemini #aries #sagittarius #leo #starsign #tarotreading #tarotcards #prediction #tarodspread #tarotyoutube #tarotprediction #sunsign #tarotreader  

TAURUStarottarot reading

Post a Comment

0 Comments