Doing a degree (Masters, etc) during the JET Program, working as an ALT & as a student... a balance

Doing a degree (Masters, etc) during the JET Program, working as an ALT & as a student... a balance

I did my degree while I was on the JET Programme, it's difficult and you have to find balance, but it's totally doable. This is just me relating my experience.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

Morning ☕ in Kyoto is like my personal morning therapy session where I can chat about all kinds of stuff. Every once in awhile I might say something that you find useful. If you do, would you mind hitting subscribe? You can turn off notifications, I don’t mind. But hitting the subscribe button does help.

If you have a question, please feel free to write it in the comments. If it is something you want to ask, but you don’t feel comfortable commenting, you can fill out this form:
https://forms.gle/qnoUAakkk8sXHDuz5 I’ll do my best to reply, but sometimes it may take awhile depending on how busy I am!

Please enjoy life, and enjoy your morning.

Doingdegree(Masters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments