๐BREAKING NEWS FOR YOU ☾➝☽ EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED๐๐ค ☾PICK A CARD READING☽๐ฏ๐ฏ๐ฏ HAPPY OCTOBER~๐๐๐
NOTE: ALL READINGS ARE TIMELESS
SUGGESTED VIDEO: ๐OCTOBER BLESSINGS๐PICK YOUR LIFE PATH NUMBER
LINK: https://youtu.be/OumvZ8M256M
๐ญA sweet Treat for my iHealians๐ญ๐ ๐ทI hope you all have an amazing day!
#iHealians are the BEST!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
๐งฟQuote of the Day๐งฟ
"Every moment is a fresh beginning". – T.S Eliot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
๐บ Book a Personal Reading: https://www.shunyacreates.com/book-online
๐งฟ Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ShunyaCreates
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE that Patreon Service is now PAUSED for a while.
๐ธ PATREON ANNOUNCEMENTS ๐ธ
I make detailed:
➢Bi-Weekly Zodiac Readings
➢New Moon and Full Moon Readings
➢Educational Videos
➢Shadow Work Related videos
Plus 1 FREE READING Giveaway every month on Patreon.
Come JOIN and CONNECT with me on much deeper Level.
๐งฟ๐ My Patreon Link ๐๐งฟ
https://www.patreon.com/ihealtarotbynaaz
PLEASE NOTE that Patreon Service is now PAUSED for a while.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
๐️ ATTENTION๐️ I make pick a card readings on Instagram as well.
Come , Connect With Me ~๐
๐ธFollow Me On Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/ihealtarot/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
๐ฑDonations/Support 'iHeal Tarot' to GROW๐ฑ
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ihealtarotinhindi
Please note 'Donation' in the 'Add a note' Section.
NOTE: Your Donations are greatly appreciated. It helps the channel to grow and thrive. However, Please don't feel obligated to do so.
(Donation is Optional :) ๐ท
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
๐บBook a Personal Reading: https://www.shunyacreates.com/book-online
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔️Disclaimer: Tarot reading is subject to interpretation and should not be taken as absolute. Please use the Guidance offered responsibly. All of my readings are for Spiritual Growth and Guidance. A tarot reading does not replace professional medical/legal/business opinion and advice. It will not force you to follow a particular course of action, or attempt to exert any form of control over your free-will and common sense.
**Please use your own common sense and judgment at all times**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
๐ค๐ฏTIMESTAMPS๐ฏ๐ค
♾️ Anhad Naad: 00:00
๐ Quick Intro: 00:24
๐ About 'iHeal': 01:58
๐ค๐ฏPICK A GROUP๐ฏ๐ค
❄️ Geode(1010): 03:16
❄️Amethyst(7777): 35:00
❄️Opal(1111): 01:03:47
❄️Aquamarine(8888): 01:32:37
๐ Thankyou!๐
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
๐ฆข⚡MY MANTRA⚡๐ฆข
๐ I ASK๐
๐ I CLAIM๐งฒ
๐ I RECEIVE๐คฒ
๐ I ENJOY๐
๐ I 'THANKYOU'๐
๐ I REPEAT♾️
LIKE ๐ง๐ค๐ง ๐ SHARE ๐ง๐ค๐ง ๐ SUBSCRIBE ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐
๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง
๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง
๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง
๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง๐ง๐ค๐ง
♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️
⭐ #shunyacreates #ihealtarot #therapysession ๐
0 Comments