NEW! πŸŽƒπŸ§Ÿ How cool! Team Superzoo has prepared a Halloween version of Boo Boo song

NEW! πŸŽƒπŸ§Ÿ  How cool! Team Superzoo has prepared a Halloween version of Boo Boo song

New episode!



Two of our favorite things have come together today! Halloween and the Boo Boo song.



Sing along with us:



Kit, Kit!

Yes, Monky?

I bumped my knee outside today

Help me Kit, owie ow!

Make my boo boo better now

There, there, Monky, it’s okay

I know it hurts, wipe your tears away

A bandage and a kiss just right

Will help your boo boo feel alright.



Granny, Granny!

Yes, Kangu?

I just tripped and stubbed my toe

Uh oh Granny, owie ow!

Make my boo boo better now

There, there, Kangu, it’s okay

I know it hurts, wipe your tears away

A bandage and a kiss just right

Will help your boo boo feel alright.



πŸŒŽπŸ’™Enjoy the adventures of Superzoo team on AMAZON PRIME: https://bit.ly/SuperzooAmazon



πŸ“²πŸ‘Ύ Have fun with our official Android APP! : http://bit.ly/SuperzooAPP

___



SuperZoo values - Important Information for parents



Superzoo is an animated series for 2 - 7 years old kids focused on learning about environmental sensitive topics such as plastic in the sea, recycling, air pollution, respect to animals and many other as defined by the United Nations environmental agenda. SuperZoo´s scripted episodes always share other important values like the benefits of outdoor activity, team work and creativity while inviting your kids to have fun and live great adventures.



Art Director: Javier Bernardino



#family #superheroes #superzoo

boo boo songbooboo songcostumes

Post a Comment

0 Comments