Parents Get Outraged At Boys Net Ball Team For DOMINATING Girls Team In Championship

Parents Get Outraged At Boys Net Ball Team For DOMINATING Girls Team In Championship

⭐ Wooden American Star:
https://bridgethegapshop.com/discount/GFOREMANBCP
๐Ÿ‘•Merch: https://gforemanbcp.com/
๐Ÿค™๐Ÿพ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/blackconservativeperspective
๐Ÿ‘ŠPaypal: https://paypal.me/GregoryForeman?locale.x=en_US
๐Ÿƒ‍♂️Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/gforemanBCP @gforemanBCP
๐Ÿ“ท Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gforemanbcp/
๐Ÿ’ผ My Start Up: https://oshyhome.com


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10018885/All-boys-netball-team-dominate-girls-team-46-12-18s-state-final-sparking-backlash.html

Furious parents have hurled abuse from the stands as they watched an all-boys netball team trounce a girls team 46-12 in a state grand final - after they were controversially allowed into the competition by organisers.

The 46-12 victory by the Queensland Suns male team in the state's under-18 titles against the all-female Bond University Bull Sharks at Brisbane's Nissan Arena drew an angry response from some of the crowd who were appalled at the mismatch.

Legal Disclosure: I’m not a financial advisor. The information contained in this video is for entertainment purposes only. Before investing, please consult a licensed professional. Any stock purchases I show on video should not be considered “investment recommendations”. I shall not be held liable for any losses you may incur for investing and trading in the stock market in an attempt to mirror what I do. Investments may decline in value and/or disappear entirely. Please be careful!

black conservative perspectiveblack consersativepolitics

Post a Comment

0 Comments