Stop dwelling on this, it happened for a reason! ALL SIGNS DAILY CHANNELED ANCESTRAL TAROT (11/4/21)

Stop dwelling on this, it happened for a reason! ALL SIGNS DAILY CHANNELED ANCESTRAL TAROT (11/4/21)

All gratitude ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ going out to all of you for helping me grow my Channel this year! I posted my first video on January 1, 2021 to my personal viewing account that I’d been using to watch videos on for fun for years. I was alone, had just had a baby and got ghosted during a pandemic with two little boys. I had been working as an attorney for the past decade which all came to a screeching hault with the pregnancy, the pandemic and the extended court closures. I was desperate trying to find a way to provide for my kids and find a way to make it work. Never in a million years did i think I could turn my strange little gifts into a career, but thanks to all of you, my dreams are becoming a reality! I hope these messages inspire you to learn more about your lineage and also get you curious about other cultures. We all hold a place of value in this world and we are all connected by the same Source. Sending all my love to you guys this month and always. With gratitude from everyones favorite weird witchy Italian cousin, The Southern Strega.

๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ
If you would like a personal reading email me at ASouthernStrega@gmail.com
๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ


To donate to this single mama and her two little boys to keep my channel running you can do so through any of the avenues below
๐Ÿ’ต ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต
CASH APP $ASouthernStrega
Venmo @ASouthernStrega
PAYPAL ASouthernStrega@gmail.com
๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต

Aries tarotLeo tarotSagittarius TAROT

Post a Comment

0 Comments