Tacky Like Sunday Morning Live Sale With Cathy From The Kitschy Cat.

Tacky Like Sunday Morning Live Sale With Cathy From The Kitschy Cat.

Join Cathy and I for a fun live sale!
Kathy's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpjfbB5U-DEi_q_GAv6Yp4Q

Live Sale Policies

I do sales on Sunday and Tuesday. I will invoice for my regular Sunday, and Tuesday sales within 48 hours after the Tuesday sale.
If I do any other sales I will invoice within 48 hours of the sale ending.
Payment needs to be made within 48 hours of receipt of invoice or invoice will be cancelled and items resold.
I do not hold items for future payments.
Highest bid seen on my end after the stop is who gets the item.
I use PayPal for my payments.
Shipping is NOT included in the price of the Item.
I ship from Illinois and use Pirate Ship. Shipment is based on weight, size of box, and destination. I only charge what the USPS or UPS charges.

TackySundayMorning

Post a Comment

0 Comments