My son’s friend seduced me in order to profit off me

My son’s friend seduced me in order to profit off me

#vacationfling #cheatedonhusband #howtoexposesomeone

Our family life turned into boring routine and my husband turned from a good-looking man into an overweight slacker, and that started to irritate me. To take my mind off my family issues, I went on vacation with my girl friends.

Naturally, I had a brief fling with a young looker while I was there. When I woke up the next morning, I hated myself for what I did, but we were flying back that day and I decided to simply forget about what happened. But I had no such luck…

My husband and son were picking me up at the airport when we ran into my young lover. And he turned out to be someone very close to my son. That’s how my whole life started to fall apart…

vacation flingcheated on husbandhow to expose someone

Post a Comment

0 Comments