Sangonomiya Kokomi Character Story | [Genshin Impact Lore Narration]

Sangonomiya Kokomi Character Story | [Genshin Impact Lore Narration]

Hey! Have you wanted to learn more about your favorite Genshin Impact characters, but been too lazy to read about them yourself? Well do I have a treat for you!

I'm on a mission to narrate everything in Genshin Impact (eventually) and today I'll be reading the story passages for Sangonomiya Kokomi. The question is... what exactly should I read next? Feel free to leave a comment giving your suggestion and I may cover it too!

[Timestamps]
0:00 Intro
0:29 Character Details
1:22 Character Story 1
2:20 Character Story 2
3:14 Character Story 3
3:59 Character Story 4
5:09 Character Story 5
6:42 Secret Notes
7:55 Vision
9:07 Outro

genshingenshinimpactgenshin impact

Post a Comment

0 Comments