How I can’t eat chocolate and how that inspired my first business 🍫 #storytime

How I can’t eat chocolate and how that inspired my first business 🍫 #storytime

It all started in 7th grade. I didn’t even know WHAT a business was when I made my first sale. I just knew it was fun.

After filming this video and retelling my story, I now realize that my business ideas have always come from solving a problem. Back in the day it was because I had too much chocolate and didn’t know what to do with it. These days, it’s because I hate cameltoe and I wanted a pair of leggings that could get rid of it (and much much more).

Is there such a thing as an “entrepreneurial gene”? There were some interesting businesses in between Cooplex and POPFLEX (wait just realized I really like “lex’s” -weird!) and each one helped me solve an issue I had at the time. I guess my businesses are like expressions of my life chapters. WAIT. It’s like when T Swift writes a song to emote her feelings, except…I start businesses. OMG. So many realizations happening right now as I write this caption!

You know, the internet can be a really nasty place sometimes (I’ve been on the receiving end of the terrible side too many times) but it’s also brought so much happiness to my life. Posting workout videos on YouTube connected me to you guys and then running my website on @shopify allowed me to share my designs with so many people worldwide.

I feel so lucky that I get to marry my passion with my career - I simply could not imagine my life any other way!

Do you wanna hear about my other random businesses one of these days?!
❤️Cassey

can’tchocolateinspired

Post a Comment

0 Comments