My ABSOLUTE FAV gym shorts | Best activewear to flatter the glutes | Try on haul & review

My ABSOLUTE FAV gym shorts | Best activewear to flatter the glutes | Try on haul & review

Welcome back :) in today's video I will be recommending 4 of my favourite gym shorts that flatter the glutes and snatch the waist. I love these shorts as they are all great quality and fit perfectly.

I hope someone finds this helpful as I love videos like this before making a purchase.

I have included my measurements and what size I wear in each item. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to know about the items that I may have missed out. Drop a comment.

Chapters
0:00 Intro
1:54 Measurements & Sizing
2:41 NVGTN Review & Try On
4:39 Alphalete Review & Try On
7:39 Gymshark Review & Try On
10:30 Oner Active Review & Try On

Thank you for watching and show some love on the socials for daily content

Instagram - candace.marisha
Tik Tok - candacemarisha

try on haul ukgym leggings try on haulgym shorts try on haul

Post a Comment

0 Comments