Let's Make Tiny Baskets| Simple Basket Tutorial For OOAK Custom Doll Repaint |

Let's Make Tiny Baskets| Simple Basket Tutorial For OOAK Custom Doll Repaint |

Doll sized baskets ?? Adorable !! Easy ways to make them ?? The Dream!!!
In this video, I show you how to make a tiny basket in the same manner as the one I created for my recent poppet doll I gifted a friend!

It's a really easy craft to do and you only need a few basic supplies you already have at home to create little baskets for your custom monster high or well, any kind of doll repaint! I hope you find this tutorial helpful and can't wait to see the baskets you create!! :)

| LINKS |
Instagram: @Ofcraftsandcurios
Music: Artlist
Jute Ribbon on Amazon: LaRibbons Burlap Braided Hemp Robe

Let'sBaskets|Simple

Post a Comment

0 Comments