I Try Crochet Corner to Corner Technique - Increasing Rows

I Try Crochet Corner to Corner Technique - Increasing Rows

Try this easy crochet corner to corner technique. Showing how to crochet corner to corner with double crochet. This is increasing rows only. Easy technique. Beginners can do it too.

Yarn used: Medium 4 weight yarn, 50/50 Lyocell & Acrylic.
Crochet hook: 4.mm

If the video is too fast or slow: click the video settings or the 3 dots & set to your desired playback speed.

I always saw this technique from blankets, dishcloths to bags projects in my newsfeed. Not until yesterday I finally try it. I'm glad I did, learned new technique.

Notes:
You may noticed instead of slip stitching into the ch-3 space in basic corner to corner, I slip stitch into the 3rd Ch(I find it less holey). And also, I work the last DC into last Ch to end row instead into the space. This technique also gives neat edge. I hope it helps. Happy Crocheting!!!

This is the video I have watched to learn c2c. https://youtu.be/DcojAAxOekg Thank you so much Miss Tonya for your tutorial.

I used US terms crochet stitches.

My videos have written instructions only, no voice. You can write the whole instructions from my videos for personal use.
Happy Crocheting!!!
Why most of my videos are voiceless?
English is my second language. My English speaking is not that good vocally. Thankful to my husband. He always helps me every time I'm unsure with instructions.

Thank you so much for watching and subscribing, for giving a thumbs up and sharing my videos. It means a lot to me. Have a beautiful day!!!
Lyza Walters
My Blog https://lyzahatscrochet.blogspot.com/
My Fb Page : Lyza Hat's Crochet

crochet stitchescorner to corner crochetcroche

Post a Comment

0 Comments