Rashi: We Cannot Ascertain its Interpretation Until The Teacher Of Righteousness Comes. This Is It.

Rashi: We Cannot Ascertain its Interpretation Until The Teacher Of Righteousness Comes. This Is It.

Sages, Rabbis & Christians have never figured Isaiah 53 out. Only God’s righteous servant can interpret it properly. God had it written that way. He leaves something out that can be seen in Ezekiel. God’s fire of refinement of wounding, punishment, chastisement, maltreatment, crushing and bruising to break the will of a man, tempering his emotions and removing a furious spirit while teaching him the scripture.

In my case to become His righteous servant and make the witnesses of the first six multiple quote verses righteous. They are sick with guilt from sinning. I offered myself for guilt agreeing to the fire of refinement. So, when the witnesses say "he was wounded for our sins" I was. Not as a vicarious taking of their sins but to endure the fire of refinement and become the righteous servant who makes the many righteous by his knowledge and removes their guilt.

Rashi says in Chapter One: "The prophecy of Zechariah is extremely enigmatic because it contains visions resembling a dream that requires an interpretation. We cannot ascertain the truth of its interpretation until the teacher of righteousness comes. Nonetheless, I will put my heart to reconciling the verses, one by one, according to the interpretations that resemble it and following the interpretation of Jonathan."

Zechariah 1/7-12 with commentary verse by verse as a Midrash separating parts of a verse for interpretation:

7On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month of the second year of Darius—the month of Shebat—this word of the Lord came to the prophet Zechariah son of Berechiah son of Iddo:

This word of the Lord: This verse continues with “In the night, I had a vision” which is not a word of the Lord.

8In the night, I had a vision. I saw a man, mounted on a bay horse, standing among the myrtles in the Deep, and behind him were bay, sorrel, and white horses.

In the night, I had a vision: There is a man on a horse standing in the myrtles. He is later referred to as the angel of the Lord standing in the myrtles. The angel of the Lord alights upon and enters men and My Name (God) is in him and can speak through the man.

9I asked, “What are those, my lord?” And the angel who talked with me answered, “I will let you know what they are.”

What are those, my lord?: Zechariah is not talking to the angel that is with him who answered but who never lets him know what they are. He is asking the man standing among the myrtles.

10Then the man who was standing among the myrtles spoke up and said, “These were sent out by the Lord to roam the earth.”

Then the man who was standing among the myrtles spoke up and said: The man standing in the myrtles answers the question of Zechariah, not the angel who is with Zechariah. And his question was asked to "my Lord".

11And in fact, they reported to the angel of the Lord who was standing among the myrtles, “We have roamed the earth, and have found all the earth dwelling in tranquility.”

And in fact, they reported to the angel of the Lord: They who reported are the horses who have gone to and fro throughout the earth and they spoke the report to the angel of the Lord. who was standing among the myrtles: The angel of the Lord who was standing among the myrtles has alighted upon and entered the man standing among the myrtles.

12Thereupon the angel of the Lord exclaimed, “O Lord of Hosts! How long will You withhold pardon from Jerusalem and the towns of Judah, which You placed under a curse seventy years ago?

All of the Jewish people are sin free throughout the world and as a Holy seed the third Temple will be built. The new covenant is here. Just as the Assyrian/Babylonian exiles were sin free and built the second Temple.

As Zechariah 1 reveals not knowing they are sin free was the issue. That was the proper interpretation Rashi said only God’s righteous servant could determine. I have and it is an issue again today in this day of the Lord.

Both of the following Books were written by me at the command and direction of God after He taught me everything contained in them as the prophet like Moses. Just as the Torah was written by Moses.

“Isaiah 53 and the Day of the Lord” and “The Life of God’s Righteous Servant of Isaiah 53” at Keithmccartymccarty.wordpress.com

I am God’s righteous servant Moshiach, which means all Rabbis are dismissed before Him and none will be in the scroll of remembrance. Only those in right standing with God will see the Jewish Heaven.

I need a few indorsements by Rabbis to have God’s Books published and deliver the covenants. If anyone knows of Rabbis who would like to work with me, God, and the Angel of God’s Presence the Holy Spirit, to indorse these Book’s to Jewish Publishers, tell them to contact me.

They will no longer be dismissed, written into the scroll of remembrance, and will be a part of the Jewish Heaven that I have been to dozens of times in vision, in body and in spirit, in my teachings from God.

There are those I know of who will not. Period.

Rashi:CannotAscertain

Post a Comment

0 Comments