Lively West end Central London | Midweek Summer Night Walk| London 2021 [4k HDR]

Lively West end Central London | Midweek Summer Night Walk| London 2021 [4k HDR]

During midweek August I went West End, central London to meet friends for a good time, it was very relaxing and looking a bit busy midweek at night,
After finishing with my friend I took little stroll in Leicester Square and surrounding areas,I really enjoyed my time out there!
Let’s walk together and explore this beautiful architectural view!
This video shoot HDR Dtill processing!

Filmed!
20/08/2021
Time
10 pm
Temperature on the day
24 degrees Celsius

ROUTE TIMESTAMPS
00:00 Coventry Street
03:40 Leicester Square Central London
10:00 Leicester Square Station
11:22 Charing Cross Road WC2 soho
15:34 Cambridge Circus soho

#London#LondonNightWalk#Traveltimebabar#CentralLondon#Westend#LondonSummerWalk

4k hdr videos4k hdr videos walk4k hdr videos walk 2021

Post a Comment

0 Comments