Why It's Important To Trust Your Parents

Why It's Important To Trust Your Parents

Too many zoomers nowadays trust online "influencers" and other media talking heads that they don't know, and live hundreds of miles away from more than their own 2 parents who brought them into the world and have (hopefully) been around them their entire life. And they almost make it a point to oppose their parents on every single thing they do or say just for the sake of it. This isn't teenage angst, this is just acting like a 6 year-old. I should know because I used to do all of this.

My speaking isn't very good, so please bear with me. This is my first time doing something like this.

If you have any questions, leave a comment. I'll be happy to discuss in a civilized manner. (No smart/sarcastic quips, insults, ad hominem or other fallacies, etc as (non-)arguments)

Also please don't bully me or I will have to use my minor card. (I'm 16 btw 😎)

Check out my website: https://sheriffmediocre.xyz

ImportantTrustParents

Post a Comment

0 Comments