Mild Finger Dance || JENNY OFFICIAL CHANNEL

Mild Finger Dance || JENNY OFFICIAL CHANNEL

Hi Welcome to Jenny Official Channel (Jenny Glace Mainit) My second account so far, my old channel (jennyglacemainit) is still reviewing.
I made this Channel to continue to share and help other people to those who wants to know how to do Finger Dance/Tutting on Tiktok just like Cindy (myIdol). ❤️‍🔥
So Lacennians if you see this Channel on your Home/Page YouTube don't forget to hit the Red Button and Click the notification bell for the latest video also please help me just incase SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, WATCH and SHARE to your friends, Thank You so Much! 💙❤️🧊🔥

Have a wonderful Day Lacennians, Hope you love,like and enjoy my videos! ❤️🔥💙🧊

CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS AND FOLLOWERS
Tiktok(LACENNY94TH): 320K FOLLOWERS
Previous YouTube Channel(HACKED-JENNYGLACEMAINIT): 117K SUBSCRIBERS
Instagram(LACENNY94TH_NEW): 12K FOLLOWERS
FB ( Glacè Flame): 1,050 FOLLOWERS

Disclaimer
I'm not a Professional Finger Dance/ Tutting Dancer. ✌🏼

Finger DanceTuttingHow to

Post a Comment

0 Comments